The RAK Transport Authority (RAKTA) is committed to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction and promoting secure modes of business transactions. The obligation to protect your privacy rights when visiting our websites is of utmost importance.
Data Collection and Data Usage
The obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers, who are visiting our websites, is of utmost importance to RAKTA.
- Collect personal information for the purpose of personalizing your experience and responding to your requests / input in the most relevant way. RAKTA will not share any e-mail or other information submitted through its websites.
- Provide electronic transaction capabilities when you provide any personal and/or payment information. Such information may be collected, processed and disclosed to external RAK Government Departments to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for such activities as billing, permits, licenses and other business-related purposes.3-
- Collect usage statistics for site management, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. The information does not identify you personally. The following information about your visit is collected:
- The Internet domain and/or IP address from which you access the RAKTA’s Website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access RAKTA’s Website.
- The date and time of the visit.
- The pages visited
Safe transfer of information
- RAKTA has secure mechanisms to protect the information provided to it by its customers.
- RAKTA uses state of the art encryption techniques to protect all the information identified as sensitive, or any other data that is required to be secured to meet RAS ALKHAIMAH federal or local government regulations.
This website undertakes to provide sufficient protection for the information you provide to us. We employ electronic, material and legal protection measures to maintain your confidential information. Additionally, we encrypt information classified as sensitive or data that have to be kept confidential according to statutory requirements.
Protection of personal information
Other websites and Applications
- Your personal information is only available to the RAKTA employees who have a need to know it. It will not be available for public inspection without your consent. Also, no site user information will be shared, sold, or transferred to any third party without your prior consent.
- Access to such information is only given to those qualified professionals who provide RAKTA online services consistent with your interactions with our site.
- Right to review, amend or correct personal details any user supplying us with his /her personal details is entitled to review, or amend those personal details at any time.
If you get notified about account changes you didn’t make or you doubt any privacy compromising, please communicate with us via Info@rakta.gov.ae or call the toll-free number 8001700.